If you’ve been a part of the online marketing space for any length of time, you are probably aware of the recent influx of marketing tools that can help you automate ALMOST anything marketing ( even authentic relationship building).
No matter what type of marketing you use for your own business, or as part of your job, technology IS involved.
Whether it’s SEO, PPC, Sales Funnels, Email Automation or Conversational Marketing, Marketing Technology, or MarTech, as its lovingly called, marketing tools make it very easy to audit, analyze, optimize and automate all parts of your marketing efforts.
IF you are a marketer, you can’t run away from technology. In fact, it’s time to EMBRACE it!
As much as I love low code/no code marketing tools, I also enjoy working with code to customize marketing even further.
Marketing technology helps you map out a consistent user experience across all marketing channels. Tools like Bonjoro help you customize your emails in a way that helps foster authentic relationships with your audience.
Since technology changes ( improves) quickly, marketing tools provide the perfect bridge to fill the gap between keep up with the changing consumer demands.
And if a business is in the early stages of going digital, marketing technology can help with a smooth transition by replicating offline features into online assets.
Hi, I'M SHWETA
When I moved to the US from India in 2015, I had a completely different life plan in mind.I was a computer engineer with an MBA in banking, and my dream was to study sports management and pursue a degree in sports.
Fast forward to 2017, I was unemployed for 8 months in spite of being a double masters graduate.
When I finally decided to switch careers and joined a marketing agency, I fell in love with the technology side of marketing, because it spoke to both the creative and nerdy me.
Having worked at multiple start-ups, as a freelancer and online educator, I am sharing my experiences, experiments and resources on this corner of the internet.
Fun Facts About Me
- I moved to North America in 2015 and have since lived in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, British Columbia (Canada) and currently in California
- Before moving to the US, I’d never had coffee straight up, and now I can’t live without my daily dose of caffeine
- I have 3 degrees in completely unrelated fields – Computer science, banking and sports management
- My husband and I got engaged within 40 days of knowing each other
- I have not watched a single episode of Friends. Yes.
- My best friend lives in New Zealand and I haven’t seen her in 4 years
- My lifelong dream to is buy a house in Whistler, Canada and visit there every Christmas. It’s beautiful
- I am associated with an NGO called the Invisible Girl Project and I want to build a million dollar business so I can pay for the education of 100 girls in India